THE MAHARASHTRA STAMP RULES 1939
The Bombay Stamp Act, 1958 1[Schedule – I Stamp Duty on Instruments (See Section 3) Description of Instruments Proper Stamp Duty 1 2 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT of--... stamp duty applicable as per the Bombay Stamp Act, 1958 (“Stamp Act”). RIL had already paid stamp duty of INR 10 crores in Gujarat on the order of Gujarat HC. During the adjudication proceedings, RIL submitted that the maximum stamp duty payable on merger in the state of Maharashtra was INR 25 crores. Since RIL had already paid INR 10 crores in Gujarat, it was eligible for credit/ rebate
THE MAHARASHTRA STAMP (REFUND) RULES 1963
ORDER Government of Gujarat Revenue Department Sachivalaya, Gandhinagar. Dated January,Z01 2012.Z. The Gujarat Stamp Act, 1958 No.GHM-2010-Mi>"-STP-122009-3O14-H1, !?. exercise of the power conferred by... [Act, No. 60 of 1958]1 [11th June, 1958] Preamble. An Act to consolidate an amend the law relating to stamps and stamp duties in the State of Bombay.
The Bombay Stamp Act 1958 Association Banker Bond
District.Courts of Judicature at Fort William, Madras and Bombay and in proceedings on the appellate. Towns of Calcutta, Bombay or Madras is situated may receive and register any document. yamaha star accessories catalog pdf the Bombay Stamp Act, 1958 and in supersession of the Government Notification, Revenue and Forests Department No. 1094/C.R. 369/(c ) M-1 dated the 11th May 1994 the government of Maharashtra reduces with effect from 1st May 1994, the duty with which an instrument of securitization of loans or of Assignment of Debt with underlying securities is chargeable under Article 25 (a) of schedule 1 to
Sq-~ete. rs o r . s q ft ).-L
Rules and Manuals - Bombay Financial Rules,1959. - Directorate of Accounts And Treasuries Constitution (4784 KB) - Maharashtra Treasury Rules, 1968 (Amendments Issued upto 31-07-1981) (In jlpt n1 practice test pdf 20 October 2011 Dear Expert I would like to read entire stamp act for aforesaid subject. Kindly advise me how I can download 1- Bombay stamp act 1958 as applicable on Gujarat
How long can it take?
BOMBAY ACT No. LX OF 1958. iprmentlaw.com
- Bombay Stamp Act 1958 Acts and Rules Policy
- chapter V cag.gov.in
- Automac Madras Private Limited v. State Madras High
- THE MAHARASHTRA STAMP ACT*
Bombay Stamp Act 1958 Pdf
Stamp duty and Registration Fee is the second largest tax revenue of the State. The levy and collection of stamp duty is governed by the MS Act, 1958 and Indian Stamp Act 1899 as applicable to the State.
- Keywords : Association, Banker, Bond, Chargeable, Clearance List, Duly Stamped, Executed and Execution, Impressed, Instrument, Instrument of Gifts, Instrument of
- Bombay Stamp Act, 1958 on instruments of sale, mortgage, lease or any other kind of transfer of immovable property situated within the limits of the taluka, to such extent as not to exceed 15 percent, of the rate of duty so leviable and specified in
- 14 It appears that the Bombay stamp Act, 1958, was amended by act no.17 of 1993, to include every order of the Company Court passed under Sec.394 of the Companies act, 1956, in respect of Amalgamation of companies, within the meaning of the word "conveyance" under Sec.2 (g ).
- The Indian Stamp Act 1899 Indian Bare Acts at Vakilno1.com, a website for Indian Laws and bareacts, legal advice and law documents in India