BROADCASTING SERVICES ACT 1992 SECT 6 Interpretation
BROADCASTING SERVICES ACT 1992 - SCHEDULE 7 Content services. Note: See section 216D. Part 1 -- Introduction . 1 . Simplified outline The following is a simplified outline of this Schedule: • A person may make a complaint to the Commissioner about prohibited content, or potential prohibited content, in relation to certain services. • The Commissioner may take the following action to deal... The Broadcasting Services Act and related legislation should be amended to ensure that with respect to cable and satellite Pay TV there is a minimum proportion of potential channels carried, allocated to Australian produced
Broadcasting by Productivity Commission SSRN
2.14 The Broadcasting Services Amendment (Online Services) Act 1999 (Cth) established the legislative framework for online content regulation in Australia. It extended the co-regulatory system for broadcasting to online content, combining this with a complaints …... BROADCASTING SERVICES ACT 1992 - SCHEDULE 4 Digital television broadcasting . Note: See section 216A. Part 1 -- Introduction . 1 . Simplified outline of this Schedule National broadcasters who operate a transmitter are subject to restrictions regarding the services that may be transmitted in digital mode using the transmitter. Owners and operators of broadcasting transmission towers must give
Legislation Office of the eSafety Commissioner
This is a compilation of the Broadcasting Services Act 1992 as in force on 1 October 2013. It includes any commenced amendment affecting the legislation to that date. personal values assessment test pdf contribution of the Australian Broadcasting Corporation and the community broadcasting sector; and (h) contribute to extending the range of Australian television and radio services, and reflect the changing nature of Australian society, by presenting many points of view and using innovative forms of expression. Making Multicultural Australia Special Broadcasting Service Act, 1991 – The
SOUTH AUSTRALIA AMBULANCE SERVICES ACT 1992
ACMA is Australia’s regulator for broadcasting, the internet, radiocommunications and telecommunications. We work with industry and government, locally and internationally, so that Australians can enjoy the best and most innovative media and communications services in a fair, responsible, safe and productive way. american bearing manufacturers association pdf Act No. 110 of 1992 as amended, taking into account amendments up to Enhancing Online Safety for Children Amendment Act 2017 An Act relating to broadcasting services, datacasting services, online services and content services, and for related purposes
How long can it take?
Penalties and Sentences Act 1992 Queensland Government
- BROADCASTING SERVICES ACT 1992 SCHEDULE 7 Content services
- Register of broadcasting codes & schemes index ACMA
- BROADCASTING SERVICES ACT 1992 No. 110 of 1992 SCHEDULE 2
- Australian Community Television Alliance ACTA
Broadcasting Services Act 1992 Australia Pdf
Act No. 110 of 1992 as amended, taking into account amendments up to Enhancing Online Safety for Children Amendment Act 2017 An Act relating to broadcasting services, datacasting services, online services and content services, and for related purposes
- The Australian Community Television Alliance (ACTA) is a not-for-profit industry association representing free-to-air community television (CTV) channels licensed by the Australian Government under the Cth. Broadcasting Services Act, 1992.
- Act No. 110 of 1992 as amended, taking into account amendments up to Enhancing Online Safety for Children Amendment Act 2017 An Act relating to broadcasting services, datacasting services, online services and content services, and for related purposes
- South Australia AMBULANCE SERVICES ACT 1992 An Act to provide for the licensing of persons who provide ambulance services; to repeal the Ambulance Services Act 1985; and for other purposes. This Act is reprinted pursuant to the Acts Republication Act 1967 and incorporates all amendments in force as at 1 June 2000. It should be noted that the Act was not revised (for obsolete references, etc
- Broadcasting: AFC Reports into, and submissions on, the Australian broadcasting sector. Issues include the 2002 ABA/ACA Review, the 1999/2000 Productivity Commission Report into Broadcasting, cultural diversity on television, public broadcasting and the television commercials sector.